Shaping the future of metalworking excellence.
The McGregor Metalworking Companies offer a variety of metalworking specialties with a strong reputation for supply chain integration, quality, dependability and integrity. We are ISO & TS-16949 certified. Some of our capabilities include: Metal stamping, metal spinning, machining, robotic welding, assembly tool & die design and manufacturing.
- Metal stamping: progressive, transfer and blanking capabilities up to 1,600 tons
- Metal spinning: split steel pulleys of v-groove and poly-v configuration
- Machining: Multi-spindle screw machines, CNC lathes and vertical and horizontal machining centers in volumes from 100 to 1 million EAU
- Welding: resistance, robotic MIG and spot welding
- Assembly: forming, piercing, swaging and riveting
- Tool and die: In-house design and construction along with low cost country-tooling resources
A leading North American manufacturer of sprockets, pulleys and motor laminations
receive the latest information about
products and services from
McGregor Metalworking Companies